JJSC Updated Practice Schedule & Location - IMPORTANT
Jellyfish Families -
The JJSC Board and Coaches are pleased to announce that we have secured a 2nd pool at Mohonasen High School and will be expanding our practice days to 5 days a week w/ Tuesday and Thursday being held at Mohonasen.
With the acquisition of this facilities the following changes have been made:
- Squid & Jelly 1x/wk Swimmers are no longer limited to just Saturday and can choose either Tues or Thurs as their practice date
- We have moved up the practice time for Squids and Beginners to allow them to finish earlier as feedback from many of our parents were that many of the swimmers in these categories tend to be younger and late practices were hard on them
- We're able to add back a 2nd day for Special Olympics Swimmers on Tues as scheduling issues prevented us from holding SO practice on Saturday
- Due to the fact that we are unable to hold SO practice on Sat, conflicts with fall rec sports, and most of our swimmers who register for Sat also participated in meets that are held on Sat, we decided to remove Saturday as a practice day.
- We've added practice on Tue/Thu so now our Beginner/Intermediate/Advance swimmers have 5 days to choose from w/ the option of pursuing a 5x/wk practice
You can see the new schedule/practice location at https://www.jamminjellyfish.org/practice.
If you have any questions regarding your swimmers' skill classification levels, please contact Coach Nick @ [email protected] Also, if you have multiple swimmers and are concerned regarding scheduling, please also discuss with Coach Nick.
Any other questions, please let me know. Thank you and we hope to see your swimmers back in the pool soon! If you haven't registered, please do so! Swim season starts in 2 weeks!! :)